The Bradford and Airedale Manufacturing Alliance (BAMA) exists to help manufacturers work together for mutual benefit. A key aim is to form an association between manufacturers, local businesses and the wider community.
In collaboration with relevant local and national government and non-governmental organisations BAMA will:
- Bolster globally competitive manufacturing in the Bradford and Airedale area
- Identify new business opportunities for manufacturers
- Enable networking and benchmarking for manufacturing excellence
- Identify and encourage co-operative working and inter-supply opportunities
- Create a forum to advise members of manufacturing best practice
- Provide contact points for accessing manufacturing support and advice
- Give workforce skills and development guidance, advice and support
- Lobby local and national government in support of local manufacturers.